We now know that Vitamin A derivatives are the most important anti-aging substances that you can put on your skin!
In the market there are many Vitamin A derivatives that skin care manufacturers put into their products, however they are not the same. Retinaldehyde is substantially more active (500 times more!) than many of its Vitamin A counterparts, so it is extremely effective in small doses.
All of the Vitamin A derivatives have a tough time (due to their size) penetrating through the epidermis (the top layer of skin).
Elixxir uses a special method of liposomally coating (with Phosphatidylcholine) its Retinaldehyde so that its penetration is increased by 1000%, delivering more of the product deeper, where it is needed most!
Some of the amazing benefits or Retinaldehyde include:
- Stimulates Fibroblasts in the dermis of your skin to produce collagen/elastin,
- Increases cell turnover in the epidermis of your skin- smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles,
- Increases the circulation to the skin, increasing its food supply and making it healthier,
- Normalises oil production in areas where sebaceous glands are overactive,
- Lightens hyperpigmentation in areas where there is irregular or splotchy pigment,
- Maintains the epidermal cell cycle at youthful levels.
Retinaldehyde skin treatment should be graded and introduced to your skin in increments, commencing at lower doses.
Look for Retinaldehyde in all of the ‘A’ formulas of the Elixxir range.